Skydiving in Kenya: Awesome African Safari Activity
Skydiving, Kenya, is an out of this world experience. At 14,000 feet in the sky with blasting winds in your face, you only get a few minutes to gear up and jump out into the open skies. The adrenaline in your body will pump your heart with excitement as you cruise down to 5,000 feet before your parachute is deployed. But don’t worry as you are not taking the dive alone. You will be fastened to your instructor who will keep you safe in the skies and upon landing.
- Tandem jumps land you at the beach outside your resort
- Tutorage and classes are available for first-timers and novices. Within 4-5 days, you will be able to jump at 12,000 feet
- Speeds of 120 miles per hour can be attained
- After each jump, a short rest is needed in a nearby resort
- A skydiver in Kenya has the luxury of experiencing another jump via Ukunda airstrip, 10 minutes away
Where to Skydive in Kenya, African Safari
The best skydiving in Kenya takes place in Watamu and Diani Mombasa beaches. These two locations offer serene views and relaxing beaches for those on an African safari. Beginners and those with no prior skydiving experience are not left out in the best skydiving experience in Kenya.
- Instructors ensure that they provide prior information about what to expect during the skydive as well as ensuring your safety.
- Beginners are always attached to an instructor during their skydiving experience
- Skydiving in Kenya is a safari experience that can be undertaken any time of the year
Other Related Activities: Kenya Safari, Africa
Safari adventures in Africa involve an array of activities from hiking, swimming, snorkeling and scuba diving to simple sundowners on our beaches. There is a lot that Africa offers and some of these can only be found in Kenya within the East African countries.
- Bungee jumping, Kenya, is found in the central highlands of Kenya. The Rapids Camp in Sagana offers a 60-meter leap of faith into the underlying river Sagana with panoramic views. Bungee jumping, Kenya, is an attraction to both local and foreign tourism.
- Scuba diving, Kenya, is another East African attraction with the spanning waters of the Indian Ocean a welcoming site to many. Scuba diving, Kenya, takes place in both Watamu and Diani with special classes for beginners. Scuba diving in Africa is a safari experience enjoyable to both children and adults.
- Water sports on your African Safari include dhow rides, water surfing, kite surfing and snorkeling among others. The weather at the coast is usually warm enough to keep these activities running throughout the year. Most of the water sports, Diani, involve classes for beginners and provision of new and running equipment for those with experience.
- hot air balloon rides
- romantic honeymoon getaways
- scuba diving
- parties in Nairobi/Mombasa or the wild Africa bushland
Kitesurfing, Kenya, has attracted reigning kitesurfing champions as the weather at the coast is usually conducive all year around. Kitesurfing, Kenya, takes place in Watamu where the trade winds are strong enough to keep the surf going.
There are many places to visit in your safari in East Africa. Be it scuba diving, bungee jumping, kitesurfing or skydiving, the scene from both above and below are spectacular. AfricaSunset.com offers to the chance to book with us as we bring your vacation to a climax. With these activities taking up the better chunk of your day, we are ever ready to offer you five-star hotels, evening walks by the beach and sundowners.
An African safari will help you get a better glimpse into nature through our thrilling and adrenaline-packed activities. As you gear up to dive from the plane or surf your kite against the waves, remember to spare some energy for a great night out with your new friends.